Starting today, it is allowed to start vaccination for those aged 12 to 17 years old.
Other vaccination sites must run a trial run first to make sure the system works for 12-17 years old.
Please contact your RHU for an immunization schedule.
The hotline is in the pinned post of its Facebook account.
According to the EUA, only Pfizer or Moderna can be used for 12-17 years old.
Everyone can be vaccinated, but those with comorbidities have priority.
What do you need to bring?
- Original copy or certified true copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority
- Parent ID
- ID of the minor vaccinator
- Medical certificate (if comorbidity)
If there is no birth certificate, the following are also possible:
- Certification from the Local Civil Registrar
- Baptismal Certificate containing the name of the minor and parents
- School ID or records of the minor containing the name of the minor and parents
- PhilHealth, SSS, GSIS forms containing the name of the minor and parents.
An online account from the online portal of PhilHealth, SSS or GSIS can show that the minor is his or her child.
- Barangay Certification signed by the Barangay Captain stating that the parent and child personally know and certifying that the minor is the child of the said and it is also signed by another witness who also knows the parent and child to be vaccinated
- Contact RHU for other documents that can be used if they do not have the ones listed above.
Note: 1. If the child is only 11 years old and not yet fully 12 years old, wait until he or she is fully 12 years old before getting vaccinated in accordance with the EUA policy that the vaccine must be at least 12 years old.
- You can get vaccinated at any of the nearest vaccination sites.
Contact the Vaccine hotline found in the pinned post on its FB account.
Source: Sorsogon Provincial Health Office
Sorsogon Electric Coop services not deserving by members consumers
Journalist sworn-in as new director of Sorsogon electric coop
Public cautioned against illegal tourist promoters in Sorsogon