As we celebrate LABOR DAY, let us:
1) Thank and pray for the COVID 19 FRONTLINERS who continue to perform their duties despite the dangers, fatigue, and apprehensions;
2) Uphold the right of Filipinos to fish in our Exclusive Economic Zone in the West Philippine Sea and stand united against foreign intrusion, encroachment, or harassment in our national territory.
3) Ensure the security of OFWs and help them return home or return to work;
4) Respect the rights of workers, give appropriate wages and benefits, understand their needs or aspirations and help those who have lost their jobs;
5) Make the workplace/work processes COVID-safe and provide early and free vaccinations for workers;
6) JUSTICE BILIS for the murdered or harassed labor leaders/ organizers.
Long live the Filipino worker, the hero of the family, a key partner in surviving this pandemic!